Before proceeding with this mini-guide, it is assumed that you have already set up and have a functional Virtual Host. If you haven't done so, please consult the Virtual Host or Quick Start guides for detailed information.
To set up a new cron job with Hostney, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the "Development" section.
- Click on "Cron Jobs" to access the cron job management interface.
- From the dropdown menu, select the website for which you want to create the cron job.
- Configure the timer to specify the schedule for your cron job. You can set the timer based on your desired frequency (e.g., hourly, daily, weekly).
- After setting up the schedule, click on "Save" to finalize your cron job setup.
By setting up a URL-based cron job, you can schedule specific tasks or scripts to run at regular intervals through HTTP requests to the specified URL. This allows you to automate various processes on your website or application based on your desired timing and requirements.